Our 10-week fall semester of Music Together® classes, featuring the Bongos collection, and Canta y Baila Conmigo® classes, featuring La pajara pinta collection, will begin on September 21, and registration is open! Because of the coronavirus pandemic, each program will be conducted online.
The Music Together Online program includes:
- One 30-minute, interactive virtual class with the same teacher via Zoom each week
- Unlimited make-ups in any of the Zoom classes that have available space
- Access to a private Facebook group created just for enrolled families, which will feature three 15-minute Facebook LIVE events each week that can be viewed later on demand
- Videos featuring musical crafts, lullabies, song covers, parent education, and more
- Extra Zoom meetings and dance parties
- The Zoom song collection materials--songbook, CD, and music download code--mailed directly to your door
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody app
The Canta y Baila Conmigo Family Playground program includes:
- One 30-minute, interactive virtual class with teacher Annette via Zoom each week
- Unlimited make-ups in any of the Music Together Online Zoom classes that have available space
- Twice-weekly "Playdate Modules" added to the Family Playground each week that can be viewed later on demand, to include:
- Singalong videos with program creator Maddie Welch
- Spanish lessons for grownups and older kids
- Downloadable coloring and activity pages
- Craft and project ideas related to the song collection
- Bonus interactive games and contests
- The semester's songbook, CD, and download code mailed directly to your door
- Access to your music through the Bandcamp app
You can register here by locating the class you'd like to take in the grid and clicking the Register button to the right of it.
Tuition information for each session can be found here.
Registration for the fall semester and the summer session is first come, first served. Families who are already registered in a fall or winter semester have a 2-week period of priority registration before registration for the next semester is opened to the public.
We will acknowledge your class request and payment on receipt of registration. We will confirm your class once we reach minimum enrollment. Acknowledgment and confirmation will by made by e-mail.